Coredy R500+ Robot Vacuum is an amazing 3-in-1 robot vacuum cleaner that sweeps, vacuums, and even mops the floor on its own. It is a lightweight gadget with a remote control that needs no access to the internet. Here’s a detailed Coredy R500+ review to help you dive deeper into this automated home equipment.
Coredy R500+ Review
The Coredy R500+ is only 7.2 cm in width and can easily eliminate dirt by rolling under beds, sofas, and even narrow corners. It has a 3-point cleaning system and dual-edge brushes with a strong suction capacity which ensures optimal cleaning. The Coredy R500+ robotic vac comes with an anti-scratch tempered glass top cover, making it a pet-proof tool. Following are the specifications of this amazing device:
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 2.76 x 12.6 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Max suction power: 1400 pa
- Dust bin capacity: 500 ml
- Climbing magnitude: 0.64 inches
- Power source: 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery.
The design of Coredy R500+ is pretty simple yet elite and sophisticated. Fortunately, the vacuum’s sleek design helps it reach places you can never reach with a handheld vacuum cleaner. Besides, this multipurpose cleaner comes with a lot of unique features. Let’s take a look!
Features and Benefits
The vacuum cleaner comes with upgraded dual hall sensors that can detect boundary strips. This way, your robot cleaner stays within the boundaries when you want to clean specific areas.
Improved Smart Protection
Coredy R500+ comes with a fully upgraded anti-drop mechanism. This prevents the robot from falling off of stairs or the edges. With 12 infrared sensors and smart technology, you can customize and schedule your cleaning preferences.
Coredy R500+ comes with both wet and dry mopping functions. You can easily adjust your settings and get the work done. What’s more, you can also attach a water tank and cleaning cloth separately to the device.
Coredy R500+ comes with five efficient selective cleaning modes.
- The spot cleaning mode deep cleans wet stains like wine spills, watermarks, or food stains from the surface.
- Edge cleaning, like its name, cleans all the edges with high suction and faster airbrush spin. Unlike traditional vacuum cleaners, this robot has brushes on either side to clean the edges.
- Max vacuuming is the best way to scrub off animal fur or any fine dust. This mode is highly beneficial when you have a dust allergy.
- Single room cleaning is the setting you choose when you have only one room to clean. The robo vac covers only the area of the specified room.
- Manual cleaning is when you have specific instructions to follow. You can get boundary strips for your rooms.
Codery R500+ easily supports 120 minutes of continuous cleaning operation, which is perfect for both household and public space cleaning. The robot is crafted with self-charging technology. This means once the battery is low, the device automatically starts seeking the charging base to be charged and ready.
When the suction is put to 1400 pa, the battery can dry up faster. It is a perfect device to keep your rooms clean effortlessly. Charging robotic vacuums isn’t a hassle after all.
The Codery vacuum cleaner supports multi surfaces vacuuming, such as sweeping over hardwood floors, wet dry mop over floors and carpets, and the like. It’s a great device to buy if you have pets as it can easily get rid of animal fur and hair.
- Be it beer spills or crumbs of food, Coredy R500+ picks up even the tiniest dust particle to keep your space spik and span. Thanks to its advantageous wet-dry feature, it doesn’t get choked on anything. It is always ready to clean all kinds of mess.
- The Coredy R500+ is suitable for all surfaces. This robot vacuum is pretty clever and can easily differentiate between floors and carpets. It can even lift itself up to clean the carpets.
- The best thing about this vacuum cleaner is that it’s soundless. Its volume is only 60db. So you can sleep peacefully while your vacuum champ keeps your place neat and tidy.
- It has a long-lasting battery. So, you can have your entire house cleaned and still have more charge left. Besides, the robot automatically looks for the charging base once it runs low on the battery.
- Unlike high-end robot vacuum cleaners, this robot cleaner does not have the option of map navigation. Even though you have a remote to control it, it can easily get lost in a big house.
- Compared to the run time and its competitors, the dirt tank of this device is pretty small. But since it runs for a long time, you can compromise on frequent cleaning of the dirt tank.
- Just like every vacuum cleaner, Coredy is no exception to being a victim of tangled hair in the brushes. However, the brand gives a cleaning tool to get rid of any such dirt or remnants.
Coredy R500+ Robot Vacuum has become an integral part of my cleaning process. It’s a very useful device, especially for someone like me who has OCD. This robot cleaner has both wet and dry mopping options. I set it on different cleaning modes based on my needs.
I can easily control its activities with the remote, and the best thing is its silent working. I can peacefully sleep as my Coredy cleans up. It covers all the edges and even removes my pet’s fur from my carpets. It is worth the investment, and I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
After careful evaluation, the Coredy R500+ Vacuum can be said to be one of the best robot vacuum cleaners available in the market. With smart technology, it can work on its own once the mode is set and clean every nook and cranny of your house.
It can also be easily disassembled and assembled. Having a good battery, the robot can also work for a long time. So what are you waiting for? Make Coredy R500+ yours right away.
If you would like to get reviews of other popular vacuum cleaners, kindly visit our reviews page.